news ! Please read. URGENT News from Gleneagles Hospital URGENT!
Seven women have died after inhaling a free perfume sample that was mailed
to them. The product was poisonous . If you receive free samples in the mail
such as lotions, perfumes, diapers etc. throw them away . The government is
afraid that this might be another terrorist act . They will not announce it
in the news because they do not want to create panic or give the terrorists
Send this to all your friends and family members.
Не знаю, правда или нет, но имейте в виду.