kilativ (kilativ) wrote,

Для вашей информации о государственной программе в отношении брошенных младенцев

A distressed parent who is unable or unwilling to care for their infant can give up custody of their baby, no questions asked. They must simply bring the infant to a safe haven location and make sure they locate a person to give the child. As long as the child shows no signs of intentional abuse, no name or other information is required. The specific locations and maximum age of the child varies from state to state. You can find the details of for your location by using our Safehaven Finder. It's safe. It's anonymous. You do not need to tell anyone.
Tags: Нью Йорк, дети

Recent Posts from This Journal

  • Для коллег

    Порядок в статье первых трех авторов с равным вкладом определялся по игре супермарио. О как!

  • Случай на улице

    Иду вчера домой и на пересечении второй авеню и 15 улицы, около украинской униатской церкви - картина маслом. Гигантский автобус, поворачивая на 15…

  • Дорожное

    У нас в городе есть такая шняга как выделенная для автобусов полоса. Иногда нужно с неё повернуть направо. Так вот, когда на неё можно заезжать для…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded