A dangerous drinking practice known as "butt chugging" sent a University of Tennessee student to the hospital with severe alcohol poisoning this weekend.
Early Saturday, 20-year-old Alexander P. Broughton of Pi Kappa Alpha was brought to the emergency room and showed a blood-alcohol level thought to be “well over” .4, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel. They believe he ingested the alcohol by butt chugging. Broughton appeared to be “extremely intoxicated and showed signs of physical and possible sexual assault,” a report obtained by the Knoxville News Sentinel states.
Butt chugging was formally known as an alcohol enema. An individual basically "drinks" the fluid into his or her rectum with a tube or hose. The alcohol's effects come quickly and potently.
Придурки практикуют такое "распитие" водки обязательно в компании - кто-то же должен ставить клистир!
Ну а девицы практикуют водочные тампоны.
А еще говорят, что только русские пьют все, что горит.